Holidays honor people or events
    类别:雅思  总点击:7356  受欢迎度:8  更新日期:2010年08月11日
Summary: Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support yo.
1 Floor A Commemoration Day [211.100.38.*] post 2010/04/11/ 12:08:00
Perhaps the most dangerous phenomenon gripping the nation today is finance windstorm. Gathering number of nowadays person regard the financial management as the most important part of their life. So were I enabled to create a new holiday, I would immediately make the day October 8th as the world’s Financial Management Day.
The reason why I recognized the important day as a holiday is that on October 8th , 2008,most of the word’s central banks try their best to fight against the financial storm. During the financial storm a large number of people lose their jobs. They are forced to hand in their houses, money, and almost anything they owed before. Hardly can they live without money. Money is a basic need of human society, without money, hardly can society worked well. The most important reason that caused the financial storm I think is waste.
In terms of how people celebrate Financial Management Day, I have following suggestions kept in mind. Fist of all, we should make a list of w
Total Pages: 1  Total Records:1  Current:1
Now, 1 person review it. View all reviews
Name: * Optional, keeping blank means that published anonymously.
Content:
Remain Words:   * Post It By Ctrl + Enter.

Top List
By Users
Latest Article
Partners: English Club Domain History biz Global Website Library dow3 Yellow Pages Japan Website English Language Learning Online blank  More»
Home | About us | Sitemap | Partners | Join Now | Link | Contact | Bookmark it
2004-2020 英语学习乐园 闽ICP备14009949号-28